If you haven’t heard of Texts From Last Night, then you’ve been living under a fucking rock. A rock without Internet access.
textsfromlastnight.com features funny/ridiculous texts that people would rather not remember sending (unless you’re me. then you’re just proud). The creators of the site have just published a book called Texts From Last Night: All the Texts No One Remembers Sending and it includes even more gems.
I was lucky enough to get a preview of the book and, let me tell you, it is fucking funny. I know y’all are probably thinking you get enough hilarity from the website, but there are some new ones in the book that cracked me the hell up.
- (203) I woke up this morning and “The Wood” was on tv. Touche TBS, touche.
- (313) Raise your hand if you bought 2 annoying girls shots of water.
- (910) wow wtf my bar tab was 80 dollars. IT WAS DOLLAR BEER NIGHT
If you want to read more of these shenanigans, you should probably go out and buy the book. Plus, don’t you want to support a 20sb member’s blog now that it’s hit the big time? (yep, TFLN has been a member for quite some time. way before i’d ever heard of them!)
BUT WAIT! You don’t have any money in your bank account because all of your “blackout tabs” just hit your bank account? There is hope. I’m lucky enough to give away one copy of this hilarious book and I’ll make it very easy for you. You have 2 different chances to win:
1) Go to the site and pick a text you think is really fun and paste it in the comments here.
or EVEN BETTER:
2) Tell me a funny text you’ve sent/received that you think is worth of being on the site.
Leave these babies in separate comments and I’ll pick a random winner at COB on Friday.
Need some inspiration? Here are a few keepers I’ve submitted, but have never been featured. FOR SHAME:
- I made the biggest mistake of my life last night. Someone asked me to try out the snuggie sutra and I said no.
- I smell like death and indian food.
Yea, I went there.
Wait are you waiting for? Hurry up and enter!